Thursday, February 26, 2009

Refelction

Which one of the four of your Text Designs is the most successful? In what ways? Please be specific. I think my best design is the worm race one. Because it is very simple yet the worms really are the focus of the design. The picture really represents the wording the best I think. Finally I think that the way the worms are put together and arranged gives it a better look.

List some of the tools that you learned and used in this assignment. Which ones did you find the most helpful and in what ways? I did a lot of zooming in and then erasing. I found this the best and fastest way to get the image to look the best. I also used the lasso tool a lot. It made it very easy for me to cut out the part of the picture I wanted instead of having to erase it all. I learned how to use the stamp to fill in areas of my design that I wanted to blend in and make it look like other areas of the design.

With regards to Design concepts and/or Photoshop tools, what do you think you need to know and what do you want to know? I want to know more about how to make my designs pop, or make them more eye appealing. I think I would be able to do this by learning more tools of shading, fading, and blending. I would also want to learn more about the magic wand tool. I want to to be able to use it more effectively to make my designs look more as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment