Thursday, February 5, 2009

Type Design

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your design? What are some of the features that make it so successful? If you are not satisfied, what would you have done differently to make it more successful? Yes I am satisfied with my design. I think that the way I have my colors organized makes it really pop. Also where my focal point is, really catches the eye. And not having all my letters leaning the same way I think that it gives my piece more life and energy to it.
List some of the tools that you learned and used in this assignment. Which ones did you find the most helpful and in what ways? During this assignment I really learned how to use the layers successfully. Also I learned how to change the colors and found the many different fonts we could use. Another tool that I learned how to use was the rotating tool. I used it to rotated my letters to make and give them more energy.
With what areas/aspects of Photoshop do you have questions? What activities would help you better understand basic design concepts, along with more Photoshop tools, tips, and tricks? The only thing I had trouble with was the text tool and rotating tool. It was hard to try to figure out why keys to push to get the right tool you wanted. What would have help would have probably been just to give us some to time or a practice name project to do to help us get the tools down better. Or just have given us time to explore and mess around with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment