Friday, April 3, 2009

Q3 Reflection

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
I would say I am most proud of my advertisement “wild west” sign. Because of the fact that I really think I placed and used the pictures to there full potential. I would say my strengths are finding pictures on the internet and finding the right way to place them to make a good effective design.

2. What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
I really want to focus on the pen tool and being able to draw things in a strait line and not have the waviness in the lines. I also want to be able to draw some of my own images more and use some of my own designs.

3. How will you make this happen?
I can practice using the pen tool and use it when ever I have the chance to. I also think I can maybe find some different ways to make lines strait without the wave in them. But for the drawing more of my own images I think that is just going to take time and more experience to get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment